Tuesday, July 6, 2010

A night with them.

Saturday,
we had carnival and after that i came home and mummie complained saying Maxy was super duper smelly and
we got no time to send him for grooming.so mumie bathed him..

my bro said that he's extra ugly ugly ugly!












































i reckon he's so cute.
don't you think so?

















a little dry up and off we're done

Off to shower because we're leaving to mumie's fren new Japanese restaurant at Mentari,
so yea..
dressed up and curled my hair..
i love it hell  much.
of course with the big bow.











































is it pretty?
yes of course.

reached the Japanese restaurant,mumie asked me to asked the pub man outside whether we can park right art the doorstep of the shop they took it away for me!!
bangga gila..
and i saw the my FM DJ,, Vivian chok something.
and we got the VIP room.
ordered tons of food..
while waiting for the food
this is what we do.
nice nice,OH and we ordered.

































Aunty Cecilia,me and Caleb!























and my loving daddie and mummie

then Hannah just love to come over and disturb!
we named her the big big big light bulb!
















then daddie cuddled Denise and say this is my new girlfriend,




































































































what a girlfriend my dad has..
a gypsy women!
and OH both of them goes hell dramatic when they take pics.
i love my daddy.very sporting!

the food pictures are all in mumie's iPhone because while we were done camhoring
the camera immediately when no battery.
so we took with iPhone.
will pose it tonight and make your saliva drool.


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment