Monday, July 12, 2010

Beer time.

Hello hello!
skipped church yesterday cause i cant wake up at all..
bad girl rite?
i know..
and yes its the finals of World  cup and i am so gonna watch it.
to make a little more relaxing.
me and aunty Cecilia drop by Cold storage Subang parade to get some beers and pretzels!
this combination is just perfectly fine for the match!



















































Hoegaarden my love!











































while i watch fifa.my brother will be sitting there doing his assignments!
so pitiful rite?
i know.
the pretzels will be my all time favorites!
the final match was really boring!!!
fouls,red card and yellow card all over.
sigh...and it headed into extra time.
good job!!no i guess we all don't need to sleep!
weh,i was too tired and i slept during half time and woke up before Spain goal!
well its not a big thing for me..

well this year Spain won fifa..
good for them??
NOT THAT HAPPY AFTER ALL!

and i guess everyone skipped school today!
and here i am blogging!
what am i gonna do today seen my tuition with Anthony is cancelled!


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment