Saturday, July 3, 2010

I wanna watch with you



























Last last  Saturday,
before my daddie come back ,mummy brought us all to watch toy story 3.
its so hard to book a ticket.
i remember that day i sat infroint of the computer the whole day trying to book some seats..
at last i found seats in Mid valley's GSC!
so we all went there.
had a quick quick dinner and off to the cinema!
the show was pretty good!
i love my toys!















































And last saturday when daddie came back!
again we went to watch another movie.
the same thing happened..i sat in front of the comp for hours to book some seat.
don't know why and why
but somehow mid valley always have seats for me..
so we went there again!

very much excited!!
weee~ and yess!!brought my MCD in the cinema to eat and yum yum!
yum yum yum!

WHILE I WAS ENJOYING!
this noisy old aunty,kept talking and asking stupid question and predicting the freaking movie..
i was like SHHHH!
once and she dint listen.
second time,dint listen again!!

then i got so fedup so i lean forward towards the chair in front..
and they dint stop at all..
then Denise pity me..
she shouted at the aunty CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!
she said it twice and finally the aunty kept quite..
haiyoo..so selfish one this type of people!
hate them hate them!

ohhh..we went out the cinema and my aunty was saying so loud.asking me why dint i ask they to shut up!
and they were right behind and they heard what we say..
and after that they kept looking at us..
i was like..
look la look la!
i know im pretty!
thank you..

and ohh time to take some pic!



















this is my siblings!!!
i love them ohh..
























The juicy twins.














































ohhh look at this aunty here.!
carrying the little juicy bag!
but the way she walk is so funny....
















































presenting my aunty!
Cecilia..
ahah!i don't know what am i talking now//just ignore me okay???


Love,Siaueikwei..

No comments:

Post a Comment