Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Little boy

Off to church in the morning.
the moment i got home,i changed my cloths and start working my butts off for Isaac's Birthday party.
and i chopped and diced lots of stuff and waited for mumie to tell we what to do next.





























around 6.30 the kids all arrived and everyone started eating while i bath and get my hair curled.
I'm just so addicted with it..
its fun to play with the curler.but i know it spoils my hair..
so I'll go to Stephen to do lots of hair treatments.

Uncle Floyd went to take the BEN 10  cake..
its so BEN 10..
i don't like that boy in there.and don't know why are kids so addicted to BEN 10???


















And the birthday boy Isaac Chah Ming!








































Little brother by his side.both of them looks so sweet.
and uncle Floyd..
they all looked so tanned..
maybe its just the dad..









































Everyone said i looked so different in here.
maybe its because of the fringe,but oh yea!
i was struggling cause was carrying Joshua with one leg up.
almost lost balance.





































After the party,my hair change back into the same old straight hair...
and i had all the time in the world so i curled it again!
adding extra extra styling mousse.
at that point of time my hair was like GOLDILOCKS.























and after this picture,is all my Camhore photos!
Hope you don't mind..



















































































and there,
there was alot more but I'm scare that you all get so fed up reading my blog seeing all my stupid photos!
OH well,this is me..
the next day i tied up my hair and got a lot of compliment from almost everybody and they do realize my curly hair..
they said curly hair suits me..but anyhow i wont perm my hair..
its so boring to have curly hair permanent..
but if you have straight hair you can curl as well..
smart smart me!


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment