Thursday, July 8, 2010

I wonder I wonder.

Hey hey
while waiting for my fifa..
just blogging for the sake of wasting time..
OH yea i realize that there's some kind of trend on face book
where some people just cant get along with somebody and they deleted them on facebook..
wow..
great achievement of yours ehh???
im proud of you.. NOT!
well,i don't know how people think these days.
maybe its just weird people with extra weird thinking!

oh yeahh,well its not of my business.
guess what i saw in the kitchen just now..
BIG BIG MICKEY MOUSE!!!!
its long and huge.
and that day where i opened the pantry i saw i delicious yummy snacks had holes in it..
wtf!
AND THE mickey purposely pick those super yummy ones and they cant get it in Malaysia..
so so naughty!
and the maid try putting mouse trap but it doesn't wanna go in!
i think it just loves my house alot..
so am i.because there are tons of great food..
ask the bimbos!
they know me really well..



hey its getting Little bored tho..
for those who are reading this post..
well,don't get perasan cause I'm just talking bout an incident that happen to somebody!!!
if you think you are doing that,do leave a comment on my cbox..
just kidding!!playing a fool here
you know yourself better yea??

Loves,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment