Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Whoops

hello everybody.
im so sorrie for leaving my blog a side for 1 week from now
due to the thunder storm strike my modem and gosh
i had no internet and the worst part was my daddie was in Bintulu.
there wasnt anyone to save the modem
WHY?WHY?WHY?
pity me and so saddis rite?
and i was surpose to download the song and prac but i dint!
WHY?
CAUSE NO CONNECTION

anyway currently in love with
I have nothing by Whitney Houston
the song its really emo.
it suits my moood now tho.

tuesday addmaths tuition with anthony was just awesome
though exams over,we still had work to do
but it as so relaxing!
Mae Gern was funny and emo too.
we both gossips like never before.ahaha
okies.
busy with my mum's office
marking books everyday
tons of them.
JOY.
the fun part was i get to scold naughty children.
Watch out yea.


Love siaueikwei.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment