Thursday, October 29, 2009

Before exam

Hello there,
exam started around 12pm but i went to school super early as usual.
we talk,shout and laugh
at the point of time when we were outside the toilet we did this





Camhore!






my eyes was extra extra small


my super small eyes



Low profile?



mae gern and jessica signature pose?


the really formal ones!





all these happens when exams starts at 12.
oh well,we had tons of fun outside here.

exam was kinda horrible and encik nik came in
some of my firends got caught because of their nails.
and was ordered to cut immediately.
and everyone knows i had really long nails
gosh
i was freaking scare!
my fingers kept folding inwards.and it hurts!
GO AWAY MAN!


after some chocolate bars
im feeling cadbury in me now!


Love siaueikwei.<3

No comments:

Post a Comment