Saturday, November 21, 2009

You're always the best.

Hello everybody.
i just got back from shopping in Pyramid.
bought tons of stuff.
and im absolutely happie for that.

1st sttop was maxis.
to claim my mum's iphone.
finally,its been ages!

2nd was charles and keith
gosh.they were having sale.
its a good thing.
brought my mum in.
we tried on lots of pretty shoes.
there's one she wanted to buy but.
its a little to big.
alllllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
neways.
we bought 3 pairs!
hehe..




i love my new wedges!
its silver.

mum's






3rd stop.
JASPAL~
that was boutique i will always pop in to now.
seriously.stuff there are awesome.
we bought 2 men's top there.
its will always be for my dadie!
and bought my barbie tee there too..
cheap cheap!

Dad's



and follow on we went for our branch.
ate sushi zanmai.
i think its my 1st time there tho.
it wasnt that bad,
we went to the japanese snackshop beside.
i dont know what is the name of the shop.
somehow.we just bought alot there,

Our's


okay.just feel that i had a best mom ever.
never failing love.
hehehe..
so lucky eh>?

yes i know..

currently bored now.
eating kitkat crunch!
YUM YUM YUM
i just cnt stop loving you!
but i hate that i love you because u make me fat.
riteee,,


Love siaueikwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment