Friday, June 25, 2010

You're the best Forever

Hello there,
my daddie just came back from US today and he came back with lots of baggage.
as i looked towards the luggage and waited for daddie to open it..
my heartbeat was increasing every minute..
and the moment he open..i saw my love in there..




































SAW IT?
its so pretty rite???

is been my dream present and i finally got it,
not only that..
i thought daddie dint buy anything else for me..
but
he turned and throw to me a TRACKSUIT.
i was like OMG OMG OMG!
run towards daddie and gave him a kiss.!


















































so pretty aite??
my 1st tracksuit.and i love it so much!

JUICY COUTURE.....

Hannah's turn
she also had one Juicy couture bag..
and its the same pattern as mine but different type.




















its very similar to my old brown one..
baby fluffy.
yee ling will start shaking her head already..
ohh well Hannah really do deserve it actually.
she got number 4 in whole form.
smart girl ehh..
















Look!its exactly the same...
and mumie was just chilling on the sofa and started laughing at my shocked face..
so evil yea..
i know..

then daddie took out her handbag and she was like..AWEE..so beautiful..
daddie puts on a BIG BIG SMILE.




































































another huge smile on mumie face..
this to adds on to her collection.
lucky mumie to have a husband like that.

then its Caleb's turn...
daddie dint bought him much
because he dint demand of anything.
well daddie still bought him a pair of Nike Sport shoe as he wish always


My dad bought lots of my mum's favorite which is
Extra Chewing Gums.


and more chocolates of course..
its a new M&M pretzel.
nice nice..
gonna open and eat soon..
wee~

Denise turn.
she was so scare that daddie dint buy her anything or the stuff she want.
and yes..
daddie took out 1 Armani exchange t shirts for her..
and she was like harrrrr!!!
then after that another China Glaze nail polish.
then she said THAT'S ALL??

of course not.
daddie hide all her nail polish in my daydreamer.
so i took out.
and she was like thank you daddie thank you daddie..
run and gave a kiss too..

3 OPI SEPHORA.
Malaysia haven import this yet..
and M.A.C. cosmetics for me and Denise..
total of 2 mascara and 1 lip gloss..
nice nice.



ohh..Hannah dint get tracksuit but daddie bought her GAP kids




















and some jeans for me and mummy.















hehe..i had nothing to do..
so i wore my tracksuit and camhore..
this is so Sarah siau!
yes i know..


































ohh yea..I'm using the new blogger...
so yes!not really used to it...
will try harder.
and tomorrow going for movie baby!
The karate Kid.

so yea..

I love you Daddie.
Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment