Saturday, June 12, 2010

Audition for Take the Stage 2010

Hello there
i just got back from the Take the Stage Audition!
it was good.
i had my 2 guitarist and all of us did a great job!!


arrived there at 10.30 and went to registered my brother for college
and the counsellor spoke and explain bout the course
finally jassica arrive and i registered myself at the counter and wait for
johan and timothy in the waiting room!

my lucky number of the day
123!



and leanne took the fliers for her future plans!!


and the three bimbos!
these two girls came to support me!
so sweet of them yeah?


they arrived and we start practicing!!!
sounds great!
someone clapped for us aswell!




and during the break!
we went over to some restaurant to eat
its a street korean cafe!
pretty yummy!
ate the beef wrapz!



and practice and practice
finallly its our turn!
and yes..not feeling nervous!




tadaaa~
i was performing!
the judges stop me half way and say that my guitarist were off!
but its okay!
they ask me to do accapella!
and i sang JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL!
the judges said that im really good!
and they might give me a chance!
so im still waiting for the result!
just praying hard that i'll get it!




and after the audition!
we walked over to Snowflakes and ate my favourite!
with leanne,jassica,aliya and daniel with me!



delicious!
aliya,dan and jass were planing to go empire
and it was raining.
so mummy decided and she ask them to bumped in!
and off we go to empire!

dropped them and off homee!!!
still waiting for the result!
i wanna get it!
im serious!!!!

oh wait..leanne is coming my house now!
we're gonna watch big bang theory again!!!!


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment