Thursday, June 10, 2010

Big bang theory

Hello hello
it was a tremendous BIG BANG for these two days.
yesterday Johan and chong came over to my house to practice for my competition.
and yea..
everything goes out pretty fine..chong was busy with my bro's drum meanwhile we sing and he play!
Johan still have to work really hard on his intro and yes!
he found another guy for me.
as in play for my competition.
so i will have two acoustic guitarist this time and they will work out on the harmony and stuff
i TOTALLY TRUST THESE GUYS!

owhh leanne was here too!
she's beeing the audience of the day.
good one tho..

after practicing they were bored so i turned on the BIG BANG THEORY for them
watched the season 1 of it and everyone got so addicted to it.
and yess leanne is the only one left in my house.
and she did watched it continuously.
she looked pretty happy!so am i.

after that jassica and her tracey came to pick me and leanne for tuition in Tutorial lee Taipan,
jassica was looking forward to it and i guess everyone knows why!

and yess!

we ditched jassica behind with...
and both of us sat infront of them.
we were in our own world and so are they.

before the class starts.
leanne was busy with her FEMALE MAG!
while i camhore..










and you can see!



she finally joined me!


and this one busybody!





Thurs.
woke up really early and receive a phone call from him asking me to accompany him to the laptop shop!
so i said yes!
and i quit my farmville and got in the car.
reached there,the technician suspect that his laptop's motherboard fried.
so yes!
we drove all the way back to usj3 towards the acer service centre and left.

ohh we had Murni for lunch and leanne came to joined us!
after that we went to digital mall to get his modem

and off home to watch big bang theory!



hymmm..still cant stop watching it,
just too funny!
trust me...


got to go!
Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment