Thursday, April 22, 2010

Tears are still falling.



Hello there,
its been a long time since i last update.
i can say it was a tough week and unexpected week.
along the way,things were just not in the right path.
the 1 thing that i was afraid of all this time
it has finally happen to me.and its not easy to take it,
its like WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?WHY?
non stop questioning myself,what happen?
and i dont seem to have an answer.

i remember times where i were so mean to you,
im really sorry,i feel how you felt it last time.
its not a nice feeling,and its very hard to take it.
what goes around comes around
and its truth,i get this now!

Why am i the one?
why cant it be other people?
what have i done wrong?
what did i do to make you treat me this way?

i need an answer,i really need one!

Today was pretty much a horrible day
after all this had happen to me,there comes another storm.
today in class,i tried to pack up all my day with homework so i wont have time to think about that thing,i do so.
Puan ananthi came in,she screwed us for not greeting her,
all of a sudden,my name was called and i got scolded for no reason,
her words might not hurt me much,but it struck me down even more.

I really need your comfort at that point of time,but you turn your back and walk away~

thank god i still have Yeeling,Leanne,and Jass to hang me on the day.
Yeeling was trying so hard to make me stop crying!
but kinda fail,but when patel started gossiping again and someone came in
we burst into laughter.

ohh and a HAPPY SEXY SEVENTEEN TO
YEE LING!

Can somebody tell me
How to get things back,
The way they used to be.
Oh God, give me the reason,
I'm down on bended knee.

thats all i have to say now,
telling myself that tomorrow will be a better day,
but it never seems to come!
i'll continue waiting~


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment