Monday, April 26, 2010

Crazy night with you.

Saturday night.
did not turn up for Yee ling small celebration in Tony Romas in Pyramid.
but after that,my parents went the so we just follow along.
met up with them at Charles and Keith for awhile.
and off to dinner.

When we were all at home.
me and my aunty
both of us were hell bored
so she was staring at the dressing table of mine and saw my eyeliner.
she said to me,Sarah,lets play make up.
i said yes.

she asked me:u want to look like which celebrity?
i said duno!
she said,i draw for you lady gaga okay?

WHATEVER!

10 mins later.
when i looked into the mirror.
i was shocked.
and so we start camhoring!

so embarrassing deyyy..
you can see how bored and crazy we were~




saw that lightling there?
and the lips?
SO CALLED LADY GAGA!





Love,Siaueikwei.

No comments:

Post a Comment