Tuesday, April 13, 2010

After All the hard work.

Hey hey!
wasn't up online because i was so busy doing my moral folio!
i spend the whole day doing this!
seriously it takes a long time and it might not comes out perfect!
well,mine was kinda not pretty!
its okay.
i could not bare to do it all over again!


Finally done!LOOK LOOK!



look the mess on my brother's table!
my sis shoo me out cause she wanted to sleep!
so the only place is Caleb's room!

Colour paper here and there!


I glittered all this!
and i literally glitter my bro's wallet,bed and everywhere!


Look at my cover!
will be me and you on the hot air balloon seeing the view of our beautiful house!
ahahaha,,
its just a joke!
don't take it serious okay?




that's all for today!
will be practicing for the Interact IU audition this sat!
hope i do good.=)


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment