Monday, August 17, 2009

Shocking day.

Sunday.
came home from church and felt super duper exhausted.
so i turn on the air conditional and preparing to have a nap.
yea and i do so.
During my sleep i just felt that my head was spinning round and round and i felt super cold.
i thought it was just the aircon.
as you know i sleep on a bumb bed.the aircon is just right in front of my face.
i asked my cousin to touch whether i got fever,
she say she cant feel it,her hand was like an ice cube.
i jump off the bed in dizziness and went down stairs.
YES.my dad say i had fever and its a high fever.
39degree Celsius.
i was like WOW.
is it H1N1,everybody thought it was.
and this girl beside me in church just recover from H1N1.
i was like SHITTT SHITTT...
everynite i will just wake up and cnt go bac to sleep.
my sister and shigim took me to doctor.
the nurse saw me she immediately wore a mask.
mayb my looks was scary and H1N1 is written on my face.
the doctor say its just a flu fever.
phewwww..
probably i wont be going to school for the next three days.


p/s: the more im in pain the more i want him beside me.I miss you.

Love,siau

1 comment:

Samantha Chan said...

hey sarah, samantha here! do remember?
link me up yahh!


i saw u n ur family last 2 months @ subang parade.. if i'm not mistaken..
God Bless ya ;D

Post a Comment