Sunday, August 23, 2009

Great great BBQ nitee

Saturday.

yesterday i had a little BBQ party.
get up really early in the morning to help my mum to marinate the food
and we went to MYDIN to get some stuff!then us u know MYDIN does not sell pork.
so we went to Carefour thought we can get some..
and there's none there.
so we went home and prepared some stuff and go to Parade!
yes,skiping that part....
bla bla bla bla.
its 7 sumting and the first guest was MAE GERN AND KATRINA!
then tracey and brynn,Yee Ling then Nash and lastly Leanne.
We eat talk and Grill
we grill mashmallows too with hershey's chocolate syrup!

I LOVE MY CAKEEEE!!
its so pretty! and very beautiful.

My beloved volleyball kaki and classmate.and best buddy.Katrina and Mae Gern




Next is my hunnays!





me brynn and nashhh ans traceeyyy!

these is my darling Mae Gern.Most understanding one







and this is Katrina!


this is the Politician
and for the first time she grill food for US!


Group photo of the day.


Cutting cake session!
my birthday cake :
Flavour: Red velvet



Ita Pretty riteeee.


the personal potrait.


my younger sister :Hannah


these are the kiddie group!


the cousin group!



my hunnays!!!




i kinda slice the butterfly into half!


giving out the butterflies to everybody who wants to eat it.


i duno what was i doing...



oh yea.my friends push the candle all the way down to the cake.want me to take it with my mouth.
and the best part for me was.
MY CAKE DOES NOT HAVE A SINGLE CREAM!
so nothing was on my face!
YES!
oh yea..it was a busy and tired day but i had a great time!


Realize my top.it was from my lovely bf!
what a good fashion taste he have har???
thank you so much for bringin me out!
hehehe...
and yea....this are the photos.
oh and so i had little present but lots of ANGPAUS!
a total of rm600,
i keep 250 and gave 350 to mommy.
heheh


love siau

No comments:

Post a Comment