Friday, August 7, 2009

My creation

Tuesday.
Nothing to say muc about to day but.
i did something that i felt so PROUD.lol
while we were having sivics.as usual we dont do muc.
we were ask to present a talk bout.(Kesan-kesan rasuah.)
me and mae gern did the mind map.
and we have our future politician to present the talk.
it was fun.and my decision were absolutely right to pick Yee Ling.
and yea.while yee ling was doin all the talking.i was drawing.
apparently i used up 80% of teacher's marker to draw this.
and is specially dedicated to Katrina and Wai Kiat.




p/s: Kat this is ur 1yr ani present from me.


Friday.
Made a wrong decision to go to school 2dae.
and yea..we did nothing in class.due to the shitty timetable of friday.
we had quite alot of fun sharing each other dirty little secret and young times together along with aaron ee,katrina,daniel leong,mae gern,zed and me.
we burst into laughter and somehow we had fun today.

No comments:

Post a Comment