Monday, January 3, 2011

Goodbye my lady.

Yes its today that i finished my SPM and wait this was supposed to be on the 20TH OF DECEMBER!
dued to all the things and programs that was going i only managed to update it today!!dont blame me!
received a phone call from my primary school close friend MS KRYSTAL HOOOO!!She said she will be having a farewell party because she will be leaving to UK on the 5th of January.So i went over to her house in Glenmarie and off we headed to Bangsar village for some Japanese buffet,Of course,i got to know her family members and she have awesome and cute siblings!the conversation in the car was..omg so funny.1 will be complaining that her pants is tight and 1 will be joking around.We laughed all the way..the jam wasnt that bad as we expected.Reached the restaurant..Its Mizu Japanese Fine Dinning again!the place she had her 17th birthday.They converted the whole restaurant into a buffet style and lots of nice food..so yummy and its making me fatter!We had lots of Dragon Roll and beef and of course Green Tea and Black Sesame Ice cream!!breath taking i would say!




this is krystal.the ever beauty,smart and loaded woman! she is so humble..definitely a perfect choice of friend.

Going down,in this farewell dinner,i also met up with some of krystal's close friends in school like 
Liyana.


My primary and Church friend,Grace.


Of course,Shermin!! Krystal's cousin.she could be the horniest and funniest person on earth.
we would talk about dirty stuff and also her korean stars and she calls them all her boyfriend.




On the way back,everyone was exhausted cause we were the last to leave the store.but they were so kind,
they waited with me in Caltex petro station to wait for daddy.so daddy dont have to go all the way in to the guarded area.
Hymm.and she will be leaving to UK so so soon!!!and I'll definitely miss her like crazy tho.we were so close since primary 6 and i guess its time..
and oh the following day,i went over to 8days to get my hair dyed.Thought of using the normal hair colour but Mr.Stephen advised me to use their new product INOA by Loreal.Cause this hair dye does not contains any chemical and all of the ingredientd are organic!so i guess its the perfect one..I dont want my hair to be as rough as a broom!so yeahhh..


thats for today and sorry to keep you people waiting,i will blog more on Friday since its my day off.
Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment