Sunday, January 30, 2011

The first.


Hello everyone,its been awhile since my last update and as you all know that i am working and i hardly have the time to even touch the computer to edit photos and blog about my daily life.Anyway,i am fine and love my job! though my leg almost die but i am still holding on.Love my colleague and also the managers! We get along really ell and all i can say no matter how tired and busy it may be.But we all have lots of fun and laughter together.
And i just got my first Pay cheque yesterday.Its Rm 857.40! The amount was satisfying and i am waiting for my commission pay cheque to come! That will be another bomb! So far i am the top seller in the store among the part timer and also full timer. The amount does not matters but the relationship between all of us are precious. I wanna thank My dearie Leanne Koh Koh! Whenever she's working,she will come early and drop by Jaspal to teman me! And i want to say sorry as well,cause sometimes i am so busy with the customers and left you there sitting alone! But thank you for supporting me yeah! and all the best babe,climbing the pigeon holes! and sooner or later you will be really good in climbing and become the Spider women! And ohhh Introducing one of my colleague. Nana Azmi,everyone call her cibai azmi.


We get along really well as we bond. Here i am back in Sabah right now. A whole long day tomorrow.
1.Pedicure.
2.Food
3.Off to the famous market to buy souvenirs!
4.Body massage!

I'll be back with more and more updates!

See you all soon! and goodnight peeps!


Loves,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment