Thursday, October 21, 2010

One Fine day


Morning Peeps,had just finished blogging on my little sister's birthday post
Feeling really down these two days cause i lost my Lesportsac Bunny pouch and in there,there is my little apple earphone.text Leanne immediately and both of us were sad cause without the earphone,there's no point playing Tap Tap revenge 3 anymore cause you cant feel the beat and yeah.
so how??? i really don't know man.
If i would to buy a new apple earphone and replace it,it would cost me around rm349.
so not worth it right.
Going on,the main reason my 32g earphone is so important to me because it has a controller and microphone in it,so its not just an earphone tho.
spotted one new earphone and thought of buying it,but they do not have the build in microphone!
which means i cant play Lee Hom open Mic anymore.
sigh why is my life so freaking miserable???
and doing a countdown for SPM..day by day i wakes up with fear cause personally i know myself that i am 100% not ready for SPM.
and i need to get a really good result tho,i don't wanna let my parents down in a way.
but deep down in me i am too lazy!
gosh help me GOD!

talking bout last night,i was crying on the phone when i was talking to someone.
some may thought its because of the class tee.but NOPE!
Katrina,don't worry dey! I am totally over that stupid shirt!
arghhh...okay i was crying bout the stupid earphone!
cause i cant play tap tap yesterday night!
silly me!silly silly silly.


and i don't know what am i gonna to today..i felt so blank in me,
tell me what to do man!
had been really into editing pictures recently.



thanks to Tobias,who gave me direction on where to start 
and shu yi and many many friends of mine giving me good feedback!
I love you People <3

took a mata juling photo with little sister Hannah in the car.

we were laughing and laughing and we got mummy to do it as well.
thought of posting it up but i scare she will spank me where she sees this!


Loves,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment