Sunday, October 3, 2010

Good little girl

My weekend was pretty boring!
so tobias and katrina recomended me to this Photoscape thing.
i dont really know how to use but just clicking here and there and see what it comes out.
i still prefer Picnik tho..i think it is more user friendly..wo bu hui!!!
here i come.

this was a present to Leanne..I personally like the wrapping!
especially the super big bow!





















 And on the 29th September  it was Caleb siau birthday..
we went over to F4 for dinner and ate my favourite Fried sotong!
bought brownie from secret recipe and headed home to watch Cant buy me Love!
exciting..we cut the cake before Isaac and Joshua leave.
that's about it and he is Legally 18~




















Sunday.
we celebrated Friends day today in church and we had the Africans to lead worship.
the worship was awesome.
we danced like crazy..sing like mad..
if you have a chance you should come and experience the taste of Africa in my church!
thats all about today,what a boring post.
I know.but yeah just a short update tho..my life is so dulll....
will update pictures on the Friends day

Keep smillin,Keep shining
know that you can always count on me.
for sure.
thats what friends are for...
In good times,In bad times,
i'll be on your side forevermore~
thats what friends are for.


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment