Monday, May 3, 2010

When you're gone.

Saturday.
helloe there!
went to midvalley early in the morning
mummy wants to do her facial.
so me ,han and denise ate breakfirst at Strudels.

ohh i bought a velvet handtowel.
its super soft~

night!
was doing nothing after dineer.
all of a sudden leanne called me say.
she dint want to go to the bbq 1st!
they wants to come my house!
so i rushed to the toilet and bath!
5mins later they arrived!
the sat down and started playing with Handsome and Maxy,
while eating baskin robbins.

my idea was to EMPIRE!
and we went will mummy new car.
walked around.
and to Colour culture to look out,
tested this hand cream that is so good.
it makes ur hands so so so soft!
mummy bought it because my sister kept convincing my mum saying
if u apply this daddie wont want to let go your hand!

This is the one!!!


Berry Merry Rasberry Juicie


after that we had Starbucks and home~
on the way home.
we dropped jassica to the bbq and we went off.
few minutes later we went and picked her up again!

and home to do some bimbo stuff!
















leanne colour her nails while i take my shower.


when she's done with her toe nails we camhore!







decided to change position!
and all these while is only leanne moving!




awee.i love this bow hairband from diva!
bought it for half price!
hannah say this pic doesnt look like me at all!


whoops!sorry with my narcissism !








my coconut hairstyle!
leanne say im so STLYO in a very sarcastic way!



i was doing uZap then leanne said she never try before so i out it on her.
and turn on the maximum speed!
see whats her reaction!

this was happen while we go kuku!
and the back part Jassica went home already!


Sunday!
went to church and had mcd for lunch!
tried the double version burger!
nice but super filling!
will never order that again!


i love my shades!


and my burger!

i've tried the mango and peach ice cream too~
its pretty yummy!
try it yeah!


Loves,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment