Thursday, May 13, 2010

Its your Day.

Hello there,
i know i have not been updating my blog!
and i'm really sorry okay??

well it was mother's day and mummie birthday on the same day
so which makes it a 2 in 1

Mother's day+Mum's birthday=1 present!
so we went out that night!
but to canton bay!
yee ling proclaims it suck!
but its okay to meee..

look at my hair!???
i just came back from 8days
GUESS WHO SHAMPOOED MY HAIR??

STEPHEN!
omg incredible!

and back to bangs!
with a huge big bow this time!




My little boy!Joshua!



while i was waiting for the food,

ate alot and off to meet MRS CHONG!
at starbucks!
lovely birds traped together.

off home..
and blowed the cake!
ate it of course!



mummy looks happy turning 40 this year.
still young mummy!







and our family potrait!
with fat fat maxy!


Mummy and daddie!
this shot was like the 20th one.
mummie keep says she's really ugly in it!


Hannah and mummie!

me mummie and MAXY!


and my brother!
hymmm..pretty good looking now i could say.
do u think so too?


Jassica proclaims we three looked a like!



hann and me.



time to open the presents!

1.from me daddie,denise,caleb,hannah and me
a skirt mummie always wanted form British India


2.Chanel parfum for daddie
2.Burberry weekend from Isaac mummie
3.Bvlgari from mum's student.


wow...its getting in the collection baby!
more and more parfums!

love it love it!


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment