Saturday, February 27, 2010

Swim Till we die.

Hello people.
Just got back from a girl friends house.
Yesterday night was fun.
swimming,eating,drinking,karaoke,steamboat and surprise.I had it all.
Enjoyed the night with you people yawh!!

woke up quite early this morning!
cant sleep much tho...dont wanna let my friends see my sleepy face!
well,here's some pics!


The pool we went was pretty small






ignore my syok sendiri-ness here!

And the underwater shots.





this is an bad bad example!
Little children please do not follow this kor kor

My breastroke
abit ugly la!





Finally got so tired of swimming and taking photos.



am waiting for my sisters making cornflake crunch with honey downstairs!
and will be leaving for ipoh tomorrow morning!
cant wait to eat dim sum!
but am kinda sick of dim sum

Loves,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment