Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Reunion Dinner

Hello everybody!
i finally have a chance to update my little blog!

Saturday Night!
we all went out for reunion dinner and at the same time it was my uncle's 51th birthday.
seafood.....


Grandma and her children!
means my aunties!there are another two.but they are not here.


And my cousins!only the girls!


and there is all the cousins that were there!


this two SI BOTAK!
trying hard to pose!


same goes to here!


and here.

and the sisters!


yummy yummy.had crab,prawn,pork,beef,vegetables, shark fin and tofu soup and many more.
and we all went to the night market till 1am.




and here's my uncle and his cake!51TH BIRTHDAY!


and the group photo!


i was at my uncle's shop!
more like a tauke there!

goodnight!


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment