Saturday, January 2, 2010

A step Closer to 2010

Few hours before 2009 ends
we were in One Utama



we went there to get stuuf from pull and bear and its like the last night with the cousins!
and roger were here with us too!
its sort of a reunion for roger and esther!*ahem*





We walked around and had starbucks!


the youngsters!
wenx,sarah,esther,caleb and roger!


COUSINS!


FOOLING AROUND THE MALL!



Caleb:Talk to the hand Superstar!
Esther: AHH? whatevr!


Whats with my lala pose!
neways,its Courtesy of Abi


Delicious???


People neck who are retarted!


this is how crazy my cousin Esther can goes!







From the mall to the car!

wenx,esther,sarah and Gwendeline




wenx and i!


Piping at the Boobies!ahaha




Silly faces






Sexay Poses


Roger,Caleb and Isaac




Chicky Isaac with his Sexy poses


And lastly the lovey dovey couple!
my daddie and mummie!


and my new year resolution
1.stay at home more and study!
2.Get A1 through out the year for accounts!
3.Buy more Juicy!
4.Upgrade myself! (meant fashion)
5.Love my friends More
6.Have a great 2010!


Love,siau eik wei

No comments:

Post a Comment