Monday, January 11, 2010

Seee You there

hello people,
went to sungai siput early in the morning yesterday.
Why?
cause my brother was selected.pity him~
neway departed around 7.30 and arrived there at 10.30
straight to Foh San Dim Sum for some yummy treats.
its awesoome i can say.

met my brother in ther church and we followed his NS bus to the camp
the camp is located deep deep deep deep down the forest
where there were lots of palm tress and rubber tree plantations
as we drove through,huge palm and rubber trees were just next to us~

the weather was super hottt! and its stuffy!
so you can imagine rite?
alomost die there.
but luckily i had my beautiful shore to wrap my faceee...
never thought of doing that until dadie kept nagging bout the UV and stuff.
so i wrap my whole face like an Arabian!


my mum thinks im mad!
i think i was pretty talented in wrapping myself up!



well this is my brother!


from left: my brother and his friends!
they all looked the same!because their all bald!
and yeaaaa!

before i stop blogging,
these two bags are for sale!
its COACH!
errrrmmm..cheaper than the store and its brand new!



Rm 701



Rm 934.64
this is a series which you cn hardly get in Msia and thats y its so expansive!

okay i kinda feel so stressful now!
i have tons of homework to do!

got to go!
toodles!


Love Siau Eik Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment