Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sunny Sunday with you

After a long long time, only i plan to blog again because i think i need another extra 24hours in a day.
so i can do everything.
been so busy with my studies,booking hotel, and many more.
so i kinda neglected my blog a little.
don't blame me for that.

Saturday was our last day of Andrew Choo's seminar.
and we had mike mahen for our sejarah class.
i love the way he teaches because he is awesome and always is!
and we finished by 11.45 and waited for Chong's brother to come and pick us.
Chong hong was so mean to me.
i asked him to show me his wedding dress dance moves and he refused!
so mean hor..
ended up playing with my camera's smiling detector

 our seminar notes,
all in colourful sheets just to make us study the booklets more.

 moving on,Leanne was camera shy today because she was complaining that her eye bags are huge and stuff.
so she'll look ugly in the picture and stuff.
but the picture turned out awesome.
she never trust my editing skills tho!

my day was pretty okay.
did nothing much on that day itself and i went over to Stephen for a hair wash.

Sunday.
church was having this Sunny Sunday event,and we were told to wear like we're going to a beach.
i wore my same old sundress again!
yeah i know its the same one..
we were siting on beach towels and played games with towels and beach ball.
the games were fun and creative in a way.
we had games,sermon and worship.
everything was so interesting...
after service.the must do thing is to take pictures with the pretty babes!



Abigail Wong.the all time beauty queen.Always being too nice to people!
and this is her all time favourite and her signature pose.


 Chloe Lau.

Michelle.


Last but not least is my bestie!
Ejuen..
when you hear her sing,mountains will come tumbling down..


its 20days till SPM! i don't know how should i react.
I'm just nervous like crap!
ohh lord help mee!!!


Loves,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment