Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Its almost there!


















Its been a week since my last update.
a little too lazy to upload stuff..feeling so heavy due to the things that i am going through!
How i wish SPM can be over as soon as possible!
I cant take it any longer seriously..
I need a break.
its like,
when i am watching TV, I feel guilty for spending this time watching but not studying
when i am out shopping, I feel guilty for being out here in the mall and not studying!
when i am using the computer, I feel guilty to surf the net and blog but not studying!

why am i feeling so guilty?? I don't know.
the clock is ticking and time is running.
day by day just passed and another month + i will be sitting in the examination hall taking my SPM!
can someone please create a time machine.

well,today was pretty fun in school..
many were absent and just the few of us.
so i brought my itouch to school,thanks to someone whom wants to play TAP TAP!
and Leanne,Katrina and Jassica was taking turns to play and while they play i will just do Maths.
tho it seems like im doing something but i dont get the question and yesh!
but was glad to have the two genius in class to Help me out.
Shu Yi and Rui Mien..
i dont know how they store those equations and stuff!

yesh at the end of the day..i managed to score most of the Paper 2 for Maths!
feeling pretty good.
and here am i doing my Locus and blogging!Publish Post
what an awesome multi task-er!

I hope to blog as soon as possible.
i really need to study and so i might not be updating so soon,
will see how my friends!
and trials is on Thursday!
wish me all the best!


Love,Siaueikwei

No comments:

Post a Comment