Sunday, August 22, 2010

Turning 17.

Its the 21st of August and the next day is my birthday!
mummy told me to call my close friends come over for dinner,
so i called them and hoping they would all enjoy themselves.
and yesh!we rushed back from Taipan and started cooking!!
my mummy is a Superwomen!
she can cook most of the dish in just 2 hours!
and they all taste wonderful.
bought 7 bottles of Mountain Dew in total,
2 is used for fruit punch and the rest is just lying there!
















Special thanks to Denise,my elder sister that brought me all the way there to get my cupcakes ordered and 
went all the way there again to pick up my cupcakes with Hannah!
and off she go to work..
















Leanne my dear was the first guest and she was super duper hungry..
we waited for yee ling's arrival and off to the kitchen to look after the food in case the naughty flies lay their precious baby on the food.
we watched and eat at the same time and mummy came down!
and she knew we are picking up some of the food and she just giggled!





















We waited for my aunts and relatives and Krystal to arrive and we started to eat.
this is the food that my mum prepared
there is yam cake,kuching laksa,yong taufu,potato salad,pickles,satay,carbonara chicken wings,and fruits
















and we prayed and started eating!
the yam cake was every one's favourite as well as the yong tau fu,laksa and guava and pear !
we chat,gossiped,ate and laughed!
the amount of food we ate.
the amount of gossip we gossiped.
the amount of laughter we laughed.
the amount of chats we talked..
they are all happiness and excitement we had are all priceless and it can never be forgotten!

and we spotted the 3 of us are using the same phone!
krys's,Leanne's and mine!
E-series baby.its on the go!


















Yee ling was enjoying her DEW and more DEW!






















ahahah!who is the lucky man she is texting ehh?























and miss Leanne enjoying her carbonara!texting who ahh??























When the clock strikes 10pm
Mummy called me and said that we have to cut the cake already,
is still early for you girls but not the old people!
and yes we did went out to cut cake!
we have 2 cakes in total!
my lovely wondermilk cupcakes!


















and chocolate indulgent form secret recipe!.


































the pretty birthday girl. =P





















my lovely siblings..
Denise is at work..so she kinda like missed the party!
























My little happy family..
daddy is not around,he is in Bintulu.






















and my two little god brother,
Isaac and Joshua!






















My love,my girls and the lick hungians,









































My pretty primary school mate also known as the beauty queen!
forever so beautiful,gorgeous and smart,
KRYSTAL HO!





















My lovely classmates,my gossip queens and love..
YEE LING AND LEANNE!






















My big yee yee!
also a august a baby..
27th of august!






















My understanding cousins!
Jeremy and Joanne.






















My long long long long and childhood friends!
Ian ,Sze yinn and Aaron!





















The most welcomed aunties and uncles
Uncle Johnny,Aunt Jenny,Aunt Mei Ling,Aunt Catherine and Uncle Alex!
















Time to sing the birthday song and blow off the candle!
































































Blow!





















AND cut!





















EVERYONE was so excited bout the cupcakes!
everyone took one and the feed back was good!
everyone said its delicious but too small!
so yeah..wait up for next year and I'll order the bigger ones!





















I stands for Isaac!











































I just love my cupcakes!

time to catch some pictures while they are enjoying their cupcakes!





















Leanne!





















Krystal ho!
and yee ling dint wanna have a picture!

Back there in the Kitchen!
this is what i was doing!
































































My lovely sweet boy!
Joshua!





















Come on Krystal,have a picture!
Krys replied..NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!








































































































I just love the photos above!
its more than what we had yesterday night!

time for my present..

FROM Isaac and Joshua!



















And this is from Krystal!
good choice for spa!and i just used it!
it smells so good and my leg is so soft!


Lets play with  panorama!

Leanne was playing with my itouch,yee ling was shy to look at the camera and my brother is playing with his psp!


Special thanks to mummy for preparing all the food and making it a success!
and as well as my aunt and uncles!

Special thanks to the 3 lovely girls that came!
if its not because of you girls,i wouldn't have a great one this year!
the time we had together are indescribable!

I'm finally 17!!!


Loves,Siaueikwei




1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment