Friday, December 4, 2009

Lovely Cousieee

okay yesterday was my beloved naughty cousin burfdae!
someone's turning 12!
but still a young kid!

neway happie burfdae melvynnnnn

he looks really cute?
he reckon's he's the hottest boy in year 6.
so i guess he is...

oh well we went to Sakae sushi subang parade
the LOVELY supervisor ruin everybody's mood.
gosh neway...
we still had fun with the cousins!





me,dnise,esther and hannah
i feel extremely retarded with the pink ribbon.





this was the group pic!


this was just the girls





just love to be with them




esther,wenx,me,hannah and denise




she just love to pose like they do


stuff we do in the car.
CAMEHORE!





my face is super ugly



in this pic.jus excuse my gigantic legs

lastly.was the cake session




Love siau eik wei...

No comments:

Post a Comment