Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Wedding.



090909.
tons of couples choose to tie their knot on this special date.
so as well as my mum's cousin.
Me and my younger sis got choosen to be flower girl and bridesmaid.
and so i get to skipped school for a week.
preparation for the wedding was CRAZY!
at the same time their moving into their new house.LAGI CRAZY!!
had sleepless night!it was so exhausting.
Monday,we went to decorate the church.
everything post from kl.and we know nothing of decorating.
end up...we finished it.and we did our best!


by the way this wedding car.we decorate ourselves too.


I did this.It represents Alice and Jerry!everything made from flower petals.



the aisle.


part of the stage!


this is my bridesmaid flower.


i LOVE THE FLOWER!


the morning look


the night look.


us and the bride and the groom!



the bride and groom

oh and that night,i love my hair so so much!
and its really cheap!its only RM 28.
and yea i did my eyelashes for RM 35
my nail art for RM 48
everything below RM50




side ways

backwards


from the front!


so yea!
this is the wedding!was really busy busy that night + exhausted!

Love .siau

No comments:

Post a Comment